Daily Admission Rates
* Proof of residence is required at the gate. (Driver's license or other form of ID with a valid address) Rules and regulations apply (below)
| Adult (Ages 18 to 54)
|| $9.00 ($7 after 4:00pm)
|| $7.00 ($5 after 4:00pm)
| Child / Teen (Ages 1 to 17)
|| $8.00 ($7 after 4:00pm)
|| $6.00 ($5 after 4:00pm)
| Ages 55 and up
|| $7.00 ($7 after 4:00pm)
|| $5.00 ($5 after 4:00pm)
Rules and Regulations
• Children 12 AND UNDER must be supervised by a paying guardian 16 years or older.
• Coolers/ice chests, playpens, tents or pop-ups are not permitted. Patrons may bring in approved chairs.
• Outside food or drinks are not permitted.
• Personal floats, toys, beach balls, large rafts, masks, snorkels and fins are not permitted.
• Coast Guard approved life jackets are accepted. Personal Flotation Devices / Life Vests are available upon request at GUEST SERVICES.
• Children still in diapers and incontinent adults must wear swim diapers and bathing suits or tight fitting plastic pants. Cloth and disposable diapers are prohibited.
• Persons with skin infections, open wounds, ear or nasal discharge, diarrhea, or other communicable diseases are not permitted in the pool.
• All patrons must wear bathing suits in the pool at all times. Colored t-shirts, pants or cut-offs are not permitted in the pool.
• Bathing suits with floats, exposed metal rivets or metal parts are not permitted.
• In the event of inclement weather, the pool may be closed. No refunds will be issued.
• Large slides require users to be at least 48 inches in height to be able to ride.
• No portable sound amplification devices for music allowed (i.e. boom boxes, iPod docking stations, etc.)
• Safety breaks will occur at 10 minutes to the top of the hour. Children under the age of 18 must stay out of the water during these breaks. Adults and infants 2 years and under may swim during this time. Slides will remain open during safety breaks.
• Splash Valley is a NON-SMOKING facility.
• If paying by credit card, a minimum credit card transaction of $5 apples throughout the facility, including the concessions area.
On those occasions when Splash Valley reaches maximum capacity, those patrons waiting in line will be allowed in when space is available.
Patrons leaving who wish to return the same day must have a hand stamp. If Splash Valley is at capacity, returning patrons must wait in line to be re-admitted.
Inclement Weather Closure Policy
If there is a possibility of inclement weather, or air temperature below 70 degrees when you visit Splash Valley, we recommend you call our automated phone line at (540) 387-6455 ext. 5 for updates about closure. If you would like to speak with an employee, please call Green Ridge Recreation Center at (540) 777-6300 ext. 0.
Air temperature must be 70 degrees to open Splash Valley. Facilities may close due to cool or dangerous weather, rain, or low attendance. Splash Valley may not open on days when the high temperature is below 75 degrees. In the event of inclement weather which may include thunder, lightening, or heavy rain that limits lifeguard visibility, the aquatic areas of the park will be cleared. In the event that a serious storm or unsafe situation arises, we will also clear all pool decks and direct guests to their vehicles until the deck is safe, the storm passes, or Splash Valley decides to close for the day.
If Splash Valley closes a Rain Ticket will be issued or if space allows the indoor facility can be used. If a Rain Check is given, please keep your receipt for Rain Check entry on an alternate day. Splash Valley does not issue refunds for any reason.
• From Interstate 81, take exit 143 onto Interstate 581
• Take the first exit, 2N onto Peters Creek Road North
• Turn left at the first stoplight onto Valleypointe Parkway
• Travel 0.7 miles to the intersection of Wood Haven Road to see the facility
• Splash Valley Waterpark is located at 7415 Wood Haven Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
• Call (540) 777-6300 with questions