Splash Valley Operating Days and Hours for 2014
Early Season Weekends: May 24 to May 26
& May 31 to Jun 1
Regular Season: June 5 to Aug 24**
Late Season Weekends: Aug 30 to Sep 1
Weekdays: 11:00am to 7:00 pm
Weekends: 10:00am to 7:00pm for Roanoke County residents*
11:00am to 7:00pm for Non-County residents
* Roanoke County Residents can enjoy an extra hour of fun on weekends.
Proof of residency is required at the gate. Driver’s license or other form of ID
with a valid address.
** On July 4th, Splash Valley will close early at 5:00pm
Special Events and Offers
• Making Memories Mondays - Grandparents are invited to visit Splash Valley for FREE! This year, anyone age 55 and older gets in free on Mondays between 11:00am and 4:00pm with one paid youth admission (limit one free admission per child).
• $6 Wednesdays - Get through the mid-week blues with a discounted flat rate for everyone on Wednesday. The price is the same from 11am to 4:00pm, regardless of age or residency.
• Weekend Meal Deals - New this year, we’re offering special concessions packages available starting late-afternoons on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. With package pricing there’s no need to leave the park for dinner! Stay and play with us until the sun goes down!
• Beach Night: Friday, July 11 - Imagine you are on the beautiful Virginia Beaches shagging the night away with the music of The Tams, The Embers and Chairman of the Board. We will have the best of the beach music playing until 9:00pm with some shagging demonstrations. Practice your dance moves and impress us all. We will have games for the kids and maybe one or two for the adults as well.
• Rock & Roll Night: Friday, July 18 – Cast your vote for the music from the ‘70s or from the ‘80s. Help us decide which decade had the best music. So is it Duran Duran? Or The Allman Brothers? Poison or Bruce Springsteen? Come share your opinion with us. Dress like your favorite hair band member and enter our contest. Listen to fantastic music until 9:00pm. Purchase a great cheese steak from the Rock & Roll Diner food truck in the parking lot.
• Christmas In July: Friday, July 25 – Only 153 days until Christmas. Let’s get into the spirit just a little early. Some good old fashioned home cooking from the Home Town Cooking food truck will help get your taste buds in the Christmas spirit. We will have a DJ spinning tunes until 9:00pm and he may throw a Christmas Carol in there as well. Wear your ugly Christmas sweater and see if it will win you a prize. We will keep you entertained as you enjoy Christmas in July!
• Hollywood Night: Friday, August 1 – Ever wanted to walk the red carpet? Tonight’s your night! We’ve all wanted to be a film star for an evening. Come to Splash Valley tonight and listen to music from your favorite movie or tv show. Name the movie the soundtrack comes from and win a prize. As always we will have entertainment for the little ones. The only way to find out is to come walk the red carpet at Splash Valley!
• Cowboy Night: Friday, August 8 – Back again is Cowboy Night. Splash Valley will have some great Country music, BBQ, rope the guard and test your water skills to win the ultimate title of best Cowboy or Cowgirl. Our wanted posters will be hung and we will need your help in capturing our employees to get them back to work. Wear your boots and hats. Bring your lariat and practice your line dancing. Music goes until 9:00pm and a BBQ food truck will be in our parking lot to keep your spirits up and belly filled.
• From Interstate 81, take exit 143 onto Interstate 581
• Take the first exit, 2N onto Peters Creek Road North
• Turn left at the first stoplight onto Valleypointe Parkway
• Travel 0.7 miles to the intersection of Wood Haven Road to see the facility
• Splash Valley Waterpark is located at 7415 Wood Haven Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
• Call (540) 777-6300 with questions