Splash Valley Operating Days and Hours for 2014
Early Season Weekends: May 24 to May 26
& May 31 to Jun 1
Regular Season: June 5 to Aug 24**
Late Season Weekends: Aug 30 to Sep 1
Weekdays: 11:00am to 7:00 pm
Weekends: 10:00am to 7:00pm for Roanoke County residents*
11:00am to 7:00pm for Non-County residents
* Roanoke County Residents can enjoy an extra hour of fun on weekends.
Proof of residency is required at the gate. Driver’s license or other form of ID
with a valid address.
** On July 4th, Splash Valley will close early at 5:00pm
Special Events and Offers
• Funtastic Fridays - Join us on Friday nights from July 11 through August 8th for extended hours and even more family fun! On these days the pool will stay open until 9pm for themed activities, music and games - all for the price of a regular daily admission. Come early and stay late for the fun. Learn more about each of these special events on our website at www.SplashValleyWaterPark.com
• Making Memories Mondays - Grandparents are invited to visit Splash Valley for FREE! This year, anyone age 55 and older gets in free on Mondays between 11:00am and 4:00pm with one paid youth admission (limit one free admission per child).
• $6 Wednesdays - Get through the mid-week blues with a discounted flat rate for everyone on Wednesday. The price is the same from 11am to 4:00pm, regardless of age or residency.
• Weekend Meal Deals - New this year, we’re offering special concessions packages available starting late-afternoons on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. With package pricing there’s no need to leave the park for dinner! Stay and play with us until the sun goes down!
• From Interstate 81, take exit 143 onto Interstate 581
• Take the first exit, 2N onto Peters Creek Road North
• Turn left at the first stoplight onto Valleypointe Parkway
• Travel 0.7 miles to the intersection of Wood Haven Road to see the facility
• Splash Valley Waterpark is located at 7415 Wood Haven Rd., Roanoke, VA 24019
• Call (540) 777-6300 with questions