Clerk of Circuit Court
305 E. Main St.
Ph: (540) 387-6205
Fx: (540) 387-6145
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please note we are closed all State and Federal Holidays.
The clerk of Circuit Court is one of five constitutional officers of Roanoke County elected by its voters to serve an eight-year term as the Circuit Court's chief administrator.
- Recording deeds, surveys and other real estate-related documents
- Issuing marriage licenses and concealed weapon permits
- Processing divorces, adoptions and name changes
- Handling criminal, chancery, law and estate matters
- Maintaining court records and other records as provided by law
Criminal Fines and Costs
Effective 8/1/2017, we now offer online payments for fines, fee, restitution, and court costs for traffic and criminal cases. Click Here to make a payment.
Proposed Constitutional Amendments
Listed below are the proposed Constitutional Amendments for 2017.
HJ545, H562, HJ693, SJ295, and SJ331