Organize Your Reading
- GoodReads is a free website for book lovers. Catalog what you have read, are currently reading, and plan to read. Also, browse other people’s bookshelves and reviews.
- Library Elf is an internet-based tool for keeping track of what’s due, overdue, and ready for pick-up. Keep track of library accounts and receive reminders before items are due.
- LibraryThing is an online service to help you catalog your books. It also connects people with the same books and comes up with suggestions for what to read next.
Reviews & Recommendations
- Novelist Plus is the perfect tool if you cannot decide what to read next. Use Novelist to discover your next favorite author, series, or title! Watch our tutorial video here.
- BookBrowse recommends the best recently published books and provides you with everything you need to decide which are right for you.
- BookSpot is a free resource center that simplifies the search for the best book-related content on the internet. Featured sites are hand-selected by BookSpot.com editors.
- Fantastic Fiction - Search and browse bibliographies of over 50,000 bestselling fiction authors, with the latest books and series information
- Fresh Fiction is a good source for books that have been on NPR, Oprah, Today Show and more.
- What Should I Read Next? will analyze their database of readers’ favorite books and suggest what to read next based on a title or author that you enter.
- Which Book allows you to choose the exact type of book you are looking for.