- The Treasurer’s Office is closed to the public.
- You may contact us by calling (540) 772-2056 or emailing email@example.com.
- Payments may be made online via credit cards, eCheck, or U.S. postal service.
- Drop boxes are installed for your convenience for check payments ONLY at the following locations:
- Roanoke County Administration Center, 5204 Bernard Drive, Roanoke, VA, 24018
- Hollins Library, 6624 Peters Creek Road, Roanoke, VA, 24019
- In-person, non-credit card payments, are accepted Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the following Library drive-through windows:
- South County Library, 6303 Merriman Road, Roanoke, VA, 24018
- Glenvar Library, 3917 Daugherty Road, Salem, VA, 24153
- Vinton Library, 300 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA, 24179
Available Methods of Payment
Taxes make infrastructure and services possible, such as roads, schools, and police protection. Paying for those services shouldn’t be cumbersome or time-consuming. Here are some of the ways we are making paying your taxes as easy as possible:
- Pay by installment
- Pay by phone
- Pay online
- Pay in person at the Treasurer’s Office on Bernard Dr. during business hours (must be paid by cash or check)
- Pay by check at dropbox located outside County Administrative Office visitor parking lot, on Bernard Drive
For More Information
If you need any assistance, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 540-772-2056.