The Roanoke County Sheriff's Office is proud of our jail and the staff who operate it. It is our philosophy to provide temporary supervised housing for persons entrusted to the Sheriff's Office's care, to meet their basic human needs, and also provide programs that will assist those persons in becoming a productive part of society upon release from our jail.
Lieutenant Colonel- Opperations
Military Training, Deployments & Awards
- To be faithful to not only fellow law enforcement officers but to the community with respect and trust.
- To treat others as you want to be treated. To be courteous and respectful even under stressful and negative situations.
- To communicate with confidence, honesty, integrity, and morally.
- To put the welfare of others before our own interest.
- To act professionally on and off duty and serve the citizens of Roanoke County to the best of my ability.