(Roanoke County, VA—November 22, 2021) The Roanoke County Treasurer’s Office would like to remind residents that the second half of real estate taxes are due by the close of business on Monday, December 6.
Drop boxes are installed for check payments only at these locations:
- Roanoke County Administration Center, 5204 Bernard Drive, Roanoke, VA, 24018
- Hollins Library, 6624 Peters Creek Road, Roanoke, VA, 24019
- Glenvar Library, 3917 Daugherty Road, Salem, VA, 24153
- Vinton Library, 300 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA, 24179
- Remit payment by US Postal Service and must be postmarked by December 6.
Pay online using a credit card or an e-Check (fees apply).
Visit our website for more information at https://www.roanokecountyva.gov/paytaxes.
Pay over the phone using a credit card (fees apply)
Pay by phone by calling 1-844-654-0006.
Citizens may contact the Treasurer’s Office at (540) 772-2056, or visit our website at www.roanokecountyva.gov/paytaxes for bill inquiries and payment information.
>> Download PDF News Release.