Our Path to Reopening
Hollins Library will be open by reservation for County residents, Monday through Saturday from 10:00am-5:00pm, with visitors not to exceed 25% normal occupancy on Monday, October 19. Patrons may make reservations for one hour time slots starting Wednesday, October 14 via the library’s website or by calling at 540-561-8024. The library will close for cleaning from 1:00pm-2:00pm each day.
Upon arrival, patrons will receive information about the new protocols. Masks are required for anyone over three years-old, and will be available for free at the library, along with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
The library will look a bit different and services will be limited.
- While in the library patrons may browse the collection, use computer stations, and seek staff help via a barrier or at 6-feet distance to abide by social distancing guidelines.
- Containers will be placed around the library for all items that have been handled but not chosen to take home.
- Meeting rooms and other enclosed spaces will remain closed.
- On-site programming will be limited to outdoors with social distancing requirements. For a list of upcoming events, please visit the library’s website.
- All virtual programming and curbside pick-up and drop-off of materials will continue.
For more details visit our website.