April 21, 2022
Cave Spring Elementary
5404 Springlawn Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24018
200 Plan Open House - Cave Spring and Clearbrook
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Seven planning meetings will be held around Roanoke County in Spring 2022 for citizens to review draft goals and recommendation options based on the feedback received throughout our Fall 2021 community engagement. All open house meetings are from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Approximately 1,000 citizens and community stakeholders have participated in the planning process so far. Draft goals were developed based on input that we received at the community meetings and online surveys in Fall 2021. Join us this spring to review and provide comments on the new draft goals and recommendations that will shape your community over the next 15 years. These draft goals and recommendations will impact future land use, natural and cultural resources, public facilities and services, and transportation infrastructure.
For more information on each Planning Area, select a link below to view the area's page and Story Map link.
1. Catawba and Masons Cove: Masons Cove Elementary School - Monday, April 4, 2022
2. Glenvar: Fort Lewis Elementary School - Thursday, April 7, 2022
3. Peters Creek: Green Ridge Recreation Center - Monday, April 11, 2022
4. Bonsack/Vinton and Mount Pleasant: Charles R. Hill Community Center (Vinton) - Thursday, April 14, 2022
5. Back Creek and Bent Mountain: Bent Mountain Center - Monday, April 18, 2022
6. Windsor Hills: Oak Grove Elementary School - Tuesday, April 19, 2022
7. Cave Spring and Clearbrook: Cave Spring Elementary School - Thursday, April 21, 2022
>> Learn more about Roanoke County's 200 Plan