Show All Answers

1. Do I need a land disturbing permit?
2. If I need a land disturbing permit, do I need an engineered plan for my project?
3. What is an Agreement in Lieu of an Erosion and Sediment Control Plan?
4. Where can I start the applications process to obtain a permit?
5. Where can I find information about what is required for a project?
6. Where can I find Roanoke County’s engineering design standards?
7. Can Roanoke County repair / plow / widen the road?
8. How do I subdivide my property?
9. What is a common plan of development or sale?
10. How much are the ESC and VSMP Maintenance Fees?
11. What is the Review timeline?
12. Do I need a land disturbing permit?