Click to Home
Go To Search
Marriage Rites
In order to perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Virginia you must register at any Circuit Court Clerk's Office.

This office requires:

  • Original Ordination Certificate (the office will make a copy and return)
  • A letter on the church's letterhead stating you are a member in good standing and one of your duties is to perform weddings

Effective 4/2/18, We will no longer be able to accept online ordination certificates.

Effective 3/1/2016, this office does charge a fee of $22 for this service. Registration of marriage rites do not expire but may be revoked at any time.