Click to Home
Go To Search
Check Status of Neighborhood Concerns
The status of a concern may be checked 24 hours after submission. Use the search box below to check the status of a previously submitted concern. You can look up the concern by its address or by the case number issued at the end of the submission process.

If you have questions or would like to lodge your complaint by phone please call (540) 772-2068 ext 8352 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays.