How can you help your local community?
Serve as a foster parent through Roanoke County Department of Social Services (RCDSS) or learn and advocate for children and families in the Roanoke Valley.
1. Become a foster parent.
- Learn more about our training class for foster families.
- Hear from local families and learn their stories.
- Contact our staff for more information.
2. Advocate/assist families in your community.
- Team up with local organizations to help foster children.
- Host a program for foster children or foster families.
- Consider donating and contact us for more information.
3. Extra Information
- Myths about foster care.
- Like us on Facebook and stay updated on current events.