Pay by Phone
One of the ways we make it easier for you to pay your taxes is through our toll-free phone payment service. With this service, you can pay from the comfort of your home or office. Any type of credit card can be used to pay your taxes. To use this service, call (800) 272-9829. You will be prompted to enter the following information on your touch-tone phone keypad:
- Press 3 when prompted to pay local property taxes.
- Enter Jurisdiction Code 1001.
- Press 1 to pay personal property tax. Enter your taxpayer number located on the top right portion of your bill.
- Press 2 to pay real estate tax. Enter your taxpayer number located on the top right portion of your bill.
- Enter a daytime phone number with area code, where you can be reached and confirm when prompted.
- Enter the payment amount in dollars and cents followed by # . The system will then confirm your total including your convenience fee.
- Enter your credit card information as prompted.
The system will give you a verbal receipt number for your records. These payments may take up to 3 business days to post to your Roanoke County account.
Convenience Fees Apply
Review convenience fees
imposed by the service provider, Official Payments Corp.
For More Information
If you need any assistance, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (540) 772-2056.