- Filing fees - $31.50 for judgment amounts not exceeding $500.00 and $41.50 for judgment amounts of $501.00 and over.
- Sheriff services fees - $48.00
- Envelope - A stamped envelope addressed to the judgment debtor at his or her last known address.
- Pleadings- A fully completed Suggestion in Garnishment form. The form must have the judgment number.
- All Garnishments for transactions occurring after January 1, 1984 must include the judgment debtor's social security number. Transactions prior to January 1, 1984 require either the judgment debtor's social security number or a certification from Plaintiff or Plaintiff's counsel that a diligent good faith effort has been made to secure the judgment debtor's social security number.
- Only one garnishee (co-defendant) can be named in any one wage garnishment action.
All Fees are payable to the Clerk of the Roanoke County Circuit Court.