Click to Home
Go To Search
Town of Vinton Personal Property
Town of Vinton is part of Roanoke County, which surrounds it, and residents pay taxes to the Town as well as the County. The same procedure for Roanoke County residents on Personal Property also applies for the Town of Vinton residents.

Town of Vinton - Where to File

When registering your vehicles please bring your registration card or temporary registration card, bill of sale or title with owner's name to 311 S. Pollard Street in the Town of Vinton. At that time you may pay your Town of Vinton Personal Property taxes. You may file your personal property with the Town office or the County office. If filing with the County office, you will still need to go to the Town office to pay your Town taxes.  

See Town of Vinton for more information.

Collections: Town Treasurer and Roanoke County Treasurer

The Treasurer of Vinton can only collect money due to the Town, they cannot collect Roanoke taxes.  The Treasurer of Roanoke County can only collect money due to County.  

Address Change from Town of Vinton to Roanoke County

If you moved from the Town of Vinton to Roanoke County you must notify the County office at (540) 772-2046. 
Town of Vinton Treasurer
Barry W. Thompson
Treasurer/Finance Director
311 S. Pollard Street
Vinton, Virginia  24179
Ph. (540) 983-0608
Fx. (540) 985-3105