It's the most wonderful time of the year... to support local!
In Roanoke County we are so fortunate to have so many incredible local businesses! Last year I truly enjoyed checking out a number of businesses across the County as we made our holiday gift guide (and I did some holiday shopping of my own), and this year I wanted to check out some other places I didn't get the chance to last year. Without further ado, below are a few businesses that will be sure to make your holiday shopping a breeze- plus you'll be greeted with a smile!
- Northwest Ace Hardware on Brambleton: starter tool set, homeowner tool set, Big Green Egg, Stihl tools, and more!
- Just the Right Gear: bicycles including dirt bike, gravel bikes, e-bikes, entry level bikes, kid bikes, and more, plus cycling accessories!
- Sports Haven off Williamson Road: autographed memorabilia, framed merchandise, trading cards, team gear- including for local Roanoke College, RailYard Dawgs, Virginia Tech, and more. And, if you are shopping for one of the Kansas City Chief's newest fans, Sports Haven has over 50 items from decals to autographed merchandise!
- Dixie Caverns Gift Shop and Antique Mall: rock wheel, Roanoke souvenirs, and on the antique mall side, they have just about anything you could be looking for!
- AmRhein's Fine Jewelry: diamond stud earrings, fashion jewelry, and the options are endless in their custom jewelry area!
- Rail Yard Hobby Shop: starter train sets, railroad structures, different scale trains, and anything else the rail yard enthusiast in your life could want!
- James River Equipment: toy John Deere trucks, Lego trucks, John Deere accessories, and even dash cameras!
- Orange Theory: for the fitness guru, Orange Theory offers a variety of different class packs and gift certificates!
- Explore Park's Artisan Market: the perfect selection of handmade goodies including ornaments, artwork, decor, hot chocolate mixes, bath soaps, and more!
- For the "foodie," gift certificates are also perfect! Roanoke County has a lot of great, new restaurants including On the Hill Chophouse, Pollard 107 South, and Pok-E-Joe's BBQ, plus all-time favorites like Lew's, Hollywood's Restaurant and Bakery, and Dogwood Restaurant.
To check out all of our gift guides, including last year's stops, head over to Roanoke Valley Television's YouTube channel.
Be sure to support local this Saturday, November 25th (and all throughout the year for your shopping needs!). Happy shopping!