Bulk & Brush Collection
To view this page in a different language, please use the Google Translate language selector in the top right corner of this page.
Upon request, alternative formats of Roanoke County documents will be produced for persons with disabilities and/or limited English proficiency. Please contact Kristie B. Jordan, Assistant Director of Human Resources, ADA Coordinator by telephone (540) 772-2018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- When is my next bulk and brush collection day?
Every resident is assigned either an A or B week to receive bulk and brush collection service. Please use our Trash Collection App to find out your residence's assigned week. If you already know whether you are A or B week, you can see if your collection is this week or next week in the top right of our trash collection home page at https://www.roanokecountyva.gov/trash
- When can I put bulk and brush out for collection?
Please place your bulk and brush items to the curb no earlier than the Saturday before and no later than 7:00 am on your scheduled collection day.
- Why wasn't my bulk or brush collected?
The most common reasons that items are not collected in front of a residence include:
- Items not at the curb by 7:00 am on the scheduled collection day
- Items less than 5 feet from vehicles, mailboxes, cans, electrical boxes, or basketball goals
- Brush more than 6 feet in length or 12 inches in diameter
- Items considered uncollectible
Please call (540) 387-6225 so we can help you figure out why your bulk or brush was not collected.